Accepting a My Client Center Request
What is “My Client Center”?
My Client Center (MCC) is a Google AdWords tool that allows you to manage multiple AdWords accounts from one location quickly and easily. With MCC, you can:
- View important information for all linked accounts from one dashboard.
- Track performance, locate accounts, manage budgets and add accounts.
- More easily monitor accounts using AdWords’ alerts-summary page.
Many people have difficulty figuring out how to accept My Client Center requests. Follow the steps below to add another Google AdWords account to your MCC dashboard:
- Make sure you have the Client ID number.
- Login to your Google AdWords account.
- Click the My account button, then select “Account access” from the drop down menu.
- Under the “Client managers” section, you will see the name and email address of the account you want to accept. Click the Accept request button.
- After you accept the request, a window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to accept the request. Click?OK.
- You’ve successfully accepted the MCC request! Have any questions? Call us at (954) 606-5359, and keep reading to learn about?AdWords Account Structure.